Thursday, March 7, 2013

EOC week 9: Letter of Permission



The letters I have chosen were basically what type of letters I would need if I were to need depending on what type of film I would be using in my film. Film making is one of the hardest to get permissions for, not because you have to get your permission, but by the sheer number of how many you have to get. An hour and a half long film might have over 50 different items with in the film that might need permission to release to the rights to. My field is film and I found that making music videos might be in my future so I picked a letter that would pertain to what I would need in my future. Other letters of permission might need to be approved by the state and there would be a number of guidelines to follow in the process of filming. It will be a day to remember when I have to fill out my first legit permission slip for filming. With some more experience using the cameras here at the arts institute, until I graduate I will be ready to film anything. I would like to work with some professionals first to see how the process is actually done correctly first though, just so I don’t run into problems in the future. But other then that, things should get real interesting after I graduate. One aspect is learning the 3D modeling to be able to make my own ideas become a reality. Then be able to create ideas that corporate industries would find appealing. One step at a time I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment