Thursday, February 28, 2013

Week 8 Boc : Progress on Final Project

Final project is not to far off into the future at this point, and I have to start writing my questions for the lawyer of our choosing. Last week I asked my mom if she has a record of the name of the lawyer that I worked with before, but she didn't remember which was fine. We established on finding a better lawyer for this project. Since my mom works for the New York City Transit Authority, she has a office in her building full of different lawyers and she said, if you want, I will help you pick a lawyer there to help with these questions. Basically at this point now I just have to write the questions, then put it all together. Hopefully today I will have enough time to work on the questions. 

As for the progress of class assignments, I am pretty much caught up. During this quarter I only missed one Eoc, and I'm catching up on my tweets other then that everything seems to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment